Monday, December 31, 2012

GoodLife Brewing's "Descender IPA"

GoodLife Brewing's "Descender IPA" Label
I recently discovered GoodLife Brewing's "Descender IPA" at our local supermarket. In the Portland area, you can find it at the Thriftway market in Hillsboro and at the New Seasons Markets. This brew won the "People's Choice" second place award in KLCC radio's Microbrew Festival in Eugene, OR this year, where fifty-five craft brewers served up over 120 brews.

The GoodLife Brewery and Bier Hall are located in beautiful Bend, OR. There is an attached, spacious Beirgarten where you can enjoy a brew outdoors. Brewery tours are held on Fridays and Saturdays.

Right now, this is my favorite IPA. I am no beer tasting expert, so I don't know how to put the taste, the finish, and what-not into technical terms, but I can just say, If you are an IPA fan, try it, I think you'll like it. If you're not an IPA fan, give it a try anyway, you might change your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics